Saturday, May 30, 2009

Potty Time

We have been working a little with Avery to go to the potty. I didn't want to get to much into it before we went on vacation. So I have been putting her on the potty in the mornining and before bath. I really was thinking that I was not even getting through to her at all. Tonight she looked at me and said "potty" very clearly. I said "Do you need to go to the potty?" She said"ya". I took her in there and she sat down a went pee pee. We jumped around and screamed and now she is eating chocolate. I love being a parent!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, my goodness! I can't believe I've finally found Mrs. Cogburn! Remember us from the "old days" at Heritage Elementary?

My twins, Edward and Ann, are going into 8th grade now. Lauren is going to be a junior. Lynne, my oldest, got married in December. She's 23 now. : )

Time sure has flown.
You have such a beautiful family. Congratulations!

Love from the Parker - Sergeants back in Keller.
margaretparker62@gmail.com