Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday ... Round 1


Avery did it!! She went kicking and screaming into the babysitter(Jane) this morning. She made it through the day okay. A little crying but she ate and napped so life for Aves is getting better. When I went in to pick her up she didn't even run and crawl up me so we could get out of there as fast as we could. She was playing and acted like she wouldn't mind staying a little longer :) She even smiled at Jane today and told her bye bye . This is a big accomplishment for her. So Monday is over and we have a few more rounds to get throught this week but things are looking good:)

ps. Christin- I am trying to figure out the picture thing :(

2 comments:

Brighter Sunshine said...

good for avery! that is so good to hear...

you'll figure the pics out soon! hang in there.... you'll be geek before you know it! haha-

The Kellys said...

Hi Laynie,

I am so excited to hear from you. Sounds like the kiddos are getting back into the swing of things. I know how you are feeling. I am so glad we had a chance to catch up at the wedding.

Hope to talk to you soon...
Kellie